- I’m the glue that can bind a talented group of artists and engineers together to define a project’s berth—then lead it to its birth.
- I love working with people and making great products for happy clients by being the bridge of communication between the creators and the consumers.
- I pan for the gold of matching the usability, accessibility and discovering the end-user’s actual demand, to the means and needs of the stakeholders.
- I can take arcane technical concepts and translate them to plain english in the form of user documentation and technical manuals.
- I delight in pushing pixels/vectors around and experimenting with liquid/responsive designs or just rapidly prototype wireframes that a graphic design team turns into beautiful creations.
- I can hand-code clean HTML/CSS.
- I can understand and manipulate enough programming to finesse what a dev team or open-source produces.
- On much smaller budgets I’ve been known to contract and ship a semblance of all the above single-handedly.
- OS: Mac (OS 7-10,Server), iOS, Windows (95-10,IIS), Unix (Ubuntu)
- CMS/LMS: WordPress, Drupal, Yodel (self–built proprietary), Open edX, FutureLearn
- Design: Adobe CC, Macaw, OmniGraffle, Hype, iBooks Author and a myriad of other niche apps.
- Office/Database: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), Google Docs, Filemaker Pro
- Project/Task/Code Management: OmniPlan, OmniFocus/Asana, Mind-mapping, JIRA, Git/SVN
- Music: Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Max/MSP, ProTools, SuperCollider, MIDI/OSC
- Certifications: Apple Certified Technician (Desktop,Portable, OSX Help Desk)
Please contact me for reference requests.